(in common with Nancy)
01. I want an iPod Mini
02. I hate reality TV.
03. I'm the oldest/only child.
04. School is VERY easy.
05. I want my ears pierced twice.
06. I am a Libra.
07. I want to learn to dance.
08. I hate mean, stupid people.
09. I'm always open to trying any kind of food that people eat.
10. I can't live without music.
11. I want to go to Greece for the Olympics this year.
12. I am multi-talented.
13. I want to go to a good college.
14. Unreachable dream: having a twin brother
15. I'm not a drama queen.
16. I eventually want kids.
17. Exercize is boring, yet is a necessary evil.
18. I think gays and lesbians deserve their legal rights.
19. I still wish I went to Westfield.
20. I am a person.
21. I still don't know what I want to do with my life.
22. I wish I were less socially inept.
23. I love taking pictures.
24. I hate girls who are fake.
25. I can be mean when I want to.
26. My dreams are bizarre.
27. Iíve been to/had a bunch of sleepovers.
28. I bite my nails like crazy.
29. I love clothes and other things you can personalize.
30. Iíve never been out of the country, but I'll go the first chance I get.
31. I love Finding Nemo.
32. I have a VERY retentive memory.
33. Cold weather isn't so bad after all.
34. I procrastinate.
35. I love the summer.
36. I hate mosquitoes.
37. I love to sleep.
38. I have opinions, but I keep them to myself unless asked.
39. I'm good at telling people's true natures.
40. A dog doesn't wear a dog costume. (It's a metaphor--think about it!)
41. I look ugly when I cry.
42. I need to cut my hair.
43. I want to be a healthy eater.
44. I love the beach.
45. Iíve never been in a hospital before.
46. Guys with accents are hot.
47. People are too defensive of their religion.
48. I don't know why I take these surveys and stuff.
49. Blackboard needs to die.
50. I love my friends.
51. Halloween is fun--I love to dress up!
52. I love that I'm multiracial.
53. I can't really watch a TV series every week.
54. I think a Caucasian Heritage Club is fine.
55. My vocabulary transcends the common vernacular.
56. Being a teen is an excuse for me to giggle over celebrity guys.
57. I don't hold grudges. UsuallyÖ
58. I'm a happy person. But only when Iím happy.
59. I love to dance.
60. I love to sing.
61. My roomís a pigsty
62. I love cute pajamas.
63. I love acting crazy with my friends and seeing people stare. But only if I donít know the people.
64. I love Japan and Japanese.
65. I hate seeing animals/people getting hurt/abused.
66. I want to go to Florida with a group of friends. Anywhere, actually.
67. I don't like to study for tests.
68. My greatest goal in life is to earn a living doing a job that I love and makes use of my talents.
69. I am forgiving. Believe it or notÖ
70. I have a horrible sense of direction.
71. I loved middle school.
72. I know enough trivia to be on Jeoparady.
73. It makes me sad when good TV shows jump the shark (get bad).
74. I wish my parents had made me learn an instrument or sport from a young age.
75. I love color.
76. People who meet me for the first time think I'm quiet.
77. I want cosmetic color contacts and fake glasses.
78. Don't joke that we should drop bombs on other countries.
79. I'm very weird.
80. I work really well under pressure
81. I talk A LOT...but only to my friends.
82. I like comfy sweatpants.
83. I try to develop my own style, and to not classify myself.
84. I hate the smell of fresh mulch.
85. I love my family.
86. I wanna pierce my bellybutton
87. I just like to get things done
88. I always wanted to learn to play the guitar.
89. I hate the feeling of failure.
90. I am a virgin.
91. I like food. Food is good.
92. I can be quite selfish.
93. I respect people who don't speak English well, because it doesn't mean they're stupid.
94. Sometimes I want everything, other times I wonder why material things even matter.
95. There's always room for sarcasm.
96. Fairly Oddparents and Spongebob are all that make Nickelodeon worth watching.
97. I wish I were more motivated when it comes to school.
98. I love getting stuff in the mail.
99. I have problems letting go of old friends.
100. Modern art rocks!
∑∑∑ Prev. (Main) Next ∑∑∑