Name: Ariel, 15
Location: Virginia, USA
Likes: books, internet, friends, exotic foods...
Dislikes: stupid people, mean people, reality tv, Quizno's commercials, among MANY other things
Name: Chris, 15
Location: Virginia, USA
chronicles of yo,
I found a Duo
AIM Convos...uuuh VI?
-------------------------------------- March 28, 04 @ 5:45 PM
/ Make tracks.
suigeneris027: it was really hot, cuz hes hot...so it was hot...
suigeneris027: did i tell u hes growing out his hair? its all like wispy and hot!!
a rielaimiz u: that sounds hot!
a rielaimiz u: wow we said hot too many times
Nancy: My colloid ice-cream mixture attracts all the adolescent males to the yard. They're like, "It is far superior to yours," That's right, "It is far superior to yours," I could instruct you on my methods, but then I would require you to reward me pecuniarily.
I Hate Everything
-------------------------------------- March 22, 04 @ 7:22 PM
/ 1 happy note
I'm depressed. *Mike Chimento impersonation* Actually, I just feel like I'm so terrible at the play. I mean, it's so hard when you're working with people like Megan, Derek, Reaves, and Kevin to measure up and equal their quality. Mostly, I'm bad physically, probably because I'm not comfortable with myself yet...more so in this new environment that is more professional than stupid middle school theatre. I think I really need to just stand in front of the mirror for an hour a day during spring break and work on my physicality. I feel so crappy, though...I hope I can improve. Plus Mr. Pafumi put it pretty blatantly that I should take Theatre, so now I'll have to annoy my counselor some more so I can switch classes. In any event, I'm going to do it no matter how much I will inevitablly hate theatre, because I want to be involved in the plays.
On the up note, I got my measurements taken for my costume and I secretly memorized them. Hah. This is the first time I've ever been measured. I think I'm 5'5" or something, but I don't know. Is this kind of hott?
I speak many languages.
a rielaimiz u: your Japanese skills wa crappy desu
a rielaimiz u: yo soy scared
Le Chateau de MURDER
-------------------------------------- March 20, 04 @ 9:54 AM
/ Make tracks.
Le C de M is a play written by Reaves + Kevin, who are, if you didn't know, THE FUNNIEST guys in school. It's a one-act murder mystery comedy and it was GREAT. Because this is Westfield theatre, it was chock-full-o sexual refrences and whatnot. Still, all in good taste, or maybe not, but all in good humor.
Elisa, Kelsey, and Nicole consisted my "posse" there, although Caroline, Emily, Jen and/or Steph (O__o) and Courtney and her friends were there. Alki, Meagan, Meena, and Kristine were there too but we weren't sitting next to them. The place was packed, because it was cabaret-style and everything was onstage. We also got a free dessert which was DELICIOUS! I got a mousse-like chocolate cake and coffee. YUM! Kristine gave me a ride home, and it was nice to see her again. ^__^
Highlighted quotes that I remember: Jon said, "I'M AWESOME!" (a.k.a. Justin Timberlake impersonating Ashton Kutcher on SNL) he also said "I cut the power" to the tune of "I got the power" and did a "sexy" dance. He's sooo cute! <3 Derek said "I wanted to run through the halls of my highschool...I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs!" Reeves was a doctor impersonator and he's like, "I tried to save her...but there was just too much blood in her heart." I hope there's some way we can get a tape.
"It was the great Penguin War of '75. We were in Africa. The year: 1976." Also people kept forgetting their names. Reaves was Victor Romeo (ro-MAY-o) and he goes, "When I get back, people will ask, 'Cornelius, what did you do this weekend?'"
Joe died when he was smoking a pipe and "exploded" on Reeves. It was funny because Reeves was outside the door onstage and someone threw some red liquid on him.
I Can Take it With Me, Damnit!
-------------------------------------- March 16, 04 @ 9:47 PM
/ Make tracks.
Ok, I totally forgot to gush about the play...
ABOUT HOW I MADE THE PLAY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (x1000) Wow. WOW. W-O-W.
A Typed "Web-Journal" Entry
-------------------------------------- February 24, 04 @ 6:37 PM
/ Make tracks.
'Sup, foolz?!? I'm Elijah Wood. Capital E, and then, LIJAHWOOD. I'm goin' this way!!!!!!!
Why watch some other stuff when you could watch The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King?
Breakfast, [lembas bread] lunch, [lembas bread with tomatoes] munch, [lembas bread with batteries + nails] and dinner [curry and fish wearing a bowler hat and cigar].
Put the DVD in your room for secret watching.
Hide it underneath your pillow for sleepytime.
Don'cha like me???
Kids ask for it by name. ("Huh? Who's Frodo?")
'sright kids! Go watch'ya some Lord of the Rings.
Now try the new movie coming out, The Hobbit.
Made by Peter Jacksoooooon.
I'm hobbity! (He's hobbity) I'm wobbity! (He's wobbity) 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Ian McKellan: "I hate that frickin' hobbit."
(This parodies "Meet Marshie!"
~ A Filmed Commercial Advertisement ~
Viggo: "Hello, fallows, I'm......Viggo Mortensen. Have you grown lothe of ordin'ry movies? Has Eurotrip left you out in the cold? Look...lively...in today's go-get-'em lifestyle with Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. Each DVD is...stuffed with only the finest Orlando Bloom interviews. Orlando Bloom is...surely the...future of high-quality actors. Peter Jackson wouldn't settle for much less. Add homoerotic puns and suggestive carrots to create a story-tale by Cassandra Claire that will send......yooou..........to the bathroom vomiting."
Cassandra Claire *hugging Viggo*: "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King!"
Viggo: "......That's right, Cassandra Claire. Enjoy Lord of the Rings. Hand-filmed at the set that's in New Zeland."
Song: "Come see Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. Hand-filmed at set that's in New Zee-e-land!"
Viggo: "Look lively! Look.............lively."
Ian McKellan: "That Aragorn's going to give the 30's Homestar nightmares."
(This parodies "Mr. Shmallow.")
There's A New *Insert Noun* in Town...
-------------------------------------- February 22, 04 @ 1:27 PM
/ Make tracks.
Wooow! I'm now going to share my blog w/ Chris, one of my best friends! I didn't think she'd agree...this is exciting. ^____^
In other news, I'm going to have to give many people *cough*mostlyguysIlike*cough* in this blog codenames.
-------------------------------------- February 22, 04 @ 12:01 AM
/ Make tracks.
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about yourself.
(in common with Nancy)
01. I want an iPod Mini
02. I hate reality TV.
03. I'm the oldest/only child.
04. School is VERY easy.
05. I want my ears pierced twice.
06. I am a Libra.
07. I want to learn to dance.
08. I hate mean, stupid people.
09. I'm always open to trying any kind of food that people eat.
10. I can't live without music.
11. I want to go to Greece for the Olympics this year.
12. I am multi-talented.
13. I want to go to a good college.
14. Unreachable dream: having a twin brother
15. I'm not a drama queen.
16. I eventually want kids.
17. Exercize is boring, yet is a necessary evil.
18. I think gays and lesbians deserve their legal rights.
19. I still wish I went to Westfield.
20. I am a person.
21. I still don't know what I want to do with my life.
22. I wish I were less socially inept.
23. I love taking pictures.
24. I hate girls who are fake.
25. I can be mean when I want to.
26. My dreams are bizarre.
27. Iíve been to/had a bunch of sleepovers.
28. I bite my nails like crazy.
29. I love clothes and other things you can personalize.
30. Iíve never been out of the country, but I'll go the first chance I get.
31. I love Finding Nemo.
32. I have a VERY retentive memory.
33. Cold weather isn't so bad after all.
34. I procrastinate.
35. I love the summer.
36. I hate mosquitoes.
37. I love to sleep.
38. I have opinions, but I keep them to myself unless asked.
39. I'm good at telling people's true natures.
40. A dog doesn't wear a dog costume. (It's a metaphor--think about it!)
41. I look ugly when I cry.
42. I need to cut my hair.
43. I want to be a healthy eater.
44. I love the beach.
45. Iíve never been in a hospital before.
46. Guys with accents are hot.
47. People are too defensive of their religion.
48. I don't know why I take these surveys and stuff.
49. Blackboard needs to die.
50. I love my friends.
51. Halloween is fun--I love to dress up!
52. I love that I'm multiracial.
53. I can't really watch a TV series every week.
54. I think a Caucasian Heritage Club is fine.
55. My vocabulary transcends the common vernacular.
56. Being a teen is an excuse for me to giggle over celebrity guys.
57. I don't hold grudges. UsuallyÖ
58. I'm a happy person. But only when Iím happy.
59. I love to dance.
60. I love to sing.
61. My roomís a pigsty
62. I love cute pajamas.
63. I love acting crazy with my friends and seeing people stare. But only if I donít know the people.
64. I love Japan and Japanese.
65. I hate seeing animals/people getting hurt/abused.
66. I want to go to Florida with a group of friends. Anywhere, actually.
67. I don't like to study for tests.
68. My greatest goal in life is to earn a living doing a job that I love and makes use of my talents.
69. I am forgiving. Believe it or notÖ
70. I have a horrible sense of direction.
71. I loved middle school.
72. I know enough trivia to be on Jeoparady.
73. It makes me sad when good TV shows jump the shark (get bad).
74. I wish my parents had made me learn an instrument or sport from a young age.
75. I love color.
76. People who meet me for the first time think I'm quiet.
77. I want cosmetic color contacts and fake glasses.
78. Don't joke that we should drop bombs on other countries.
79. I'm very weird.
80. I work really well under pressure
81. I talk A LOT...but only to my friends.
82. I like comfy sweatpants.
83. I try to develop my own style, and to not classify myself.
84. I hate the smell of fresh mulch.
85. I love my family.
86. I wanna pierce my bellybutton
87. I just like to get things done
88. I always wanted to learn to play the guitar.
89. I hate the feeling of failure.
90. I am a virgin.
91. I like food. Food is good.
92. I can be quite selfish.
93. I respect people who don't speak English well, because it doesn't mean they're stupid.
94. Sometimes I want everything, other times I wonder why material things even matter.
95. There's always room for sarcasm.
96. Fairly Oddparents and Spongebob are all that make Nickelodeon worth watching.
97. I wish I were more motivated when it comes to school.
98. I love getting stuff in the mail.
99. I have problems letting go of old friends.
100. Modern art rocks!
Yes, I Did Edit the Entry Pages
-------------------------------------- February 21, 04 @ 12:42 PM
/ 4 happy notes
I actually made the entry pages look nice. I think this is the first time I've done that since...forever? I fixed all problems with the greymatter variables, so please leave me a comment.
Also, I had to take the name of one of my friends out of an entry, because I keep getting weird comment-spammers regarding her name. Does anyone know what this is about?
The Sock Man
-------------------------------------- February 20, 04 @ 7:21 PM
/ 1 happy note
B-Pad is def. cute slash hott.
More nameless, faceless stuff happened today. I wore a cute hat. It was nice wether outside. I'm thinking of going mostly skirts this summer, if possible. I found a super-cute pair of thigh-hi rainbow socks online and dad actually bought them for me. ^__^ I'll give them a plug cause this store is taite:
(The Sock Man: Socks, tights, pantyhose, and underwear. New York. - Online Store)
My dad also said, "Yeh, dey cool" in an Andrew Hartnett/ghetto-fab fashion.
I also found one of the most ridiculous, evil things I have ever read. It's a review of Miyazaki's Spirited Away from the most fanatical X-tian viewpoints possible. It's almost funny, except it becomes sickening when you think there are people who could be so close-minded. The reviewer clearly doesn't understand the overlying theme of the movie and that it is positive. "Them durn pegan Japs--too bad we didn't nuke 'em kuhmuh-kazee sinners all dead in WWII." Read it and leave a comment (to me, that is), onegaishimasu.
(CAP: Spirited Away Review)