Jun 18, 2004
Updates for Hyung-taekim.org by raechell;
Time: 10:55 AM; Comments: none
Important opportunity available:
Iâ€™ve now switched to Coppermine. Unfortunatly, thereâ€™s a lot to be done for the images. Right now, I am accepting ANYONE who is willing to help out. This is what I need help on:
1. Titles for all of the images. Iâ€™m not 100% sure on how I want this done, so suggestions are always welcome.
2. Descriptions for every image. I want names listed for all the characters in the image, if possible, where they are, and any other type of detail, petty or not. Content is what I lack, so I would like to make up for it. =)
Hereâ€™s how I want it to work out:
1. Descriptions and titles are very neat. Capatilization where itâ€™s necessary (names, places, etc.), spaces, periods, commas where theyâ€™re needed, no more than one exclamation mark. The reason for this is for the gallery to look professional, not messy.
2. Occasional emoticons/smilies are okay. =)
3. Correct spelling on anything.
Thereâ€™s probably more, but I canâ€™t think of it right now. ^^;;
So, if youâ€™re interested, please email me or comment. Thanks everyone.